MICLab researchers develop state-of-the-art software for medical image processing and analysis. We are also devoted to collaborative and reproducible research. See
below a list of the latest software and databeses released by our group.
- inCCsight is a web-based software for processing, exploring e visualizing data for Corpus Callosum analysis using Diffusion Tensor Images (DTI) implemented in Python/Dash/Plotly.
- E2DHipseg is a release tool allowing for segmentation of the hippocampus without need for coding or setup of an environment.
- COEdet is a Linux graphical interface tool allowing for segmentation of the lung and COVID-19 related findings in CT images.
- Calgary-Campinas 359 is a public dataset containing T1 weighted brain magentic resonance images coming from three different scanner vendors (Philips, GE, Siemens) and two magnetic field intensities (1.5T and 3.0T).
- siamxt is a python morphological toolbox focused on a data structure known as max-tree, which allows image processing based on size and shape of structures. Our group currently uses it to develop brain and carotid segmentation on magnetic resonance images.
- MICLab Videos Throughout the years MICLab has gained Brazlian national news attention and has published in many prestigious journal. See some MICLab videos explaining our research, some are in Portuguese with English subtitles. .